- Success: the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors; the accomplishment of one's goals.
- Failure: nonperformance of something due, required, or expected
- Success: staying stuck and not trying, not learning from a plan/course of action.
- Failure: remorse and regret from not trying
- Is that coaching thing working out?
- When are you going to get a real job?
- If you weren’t so picky, you wouldn’t be single.
- When you relax, you’ll have XXXXXX.
Coming up: #smallchangesarehuge -- group coaching Wednesdays (biweekly) at 8 PM ET >> Small Changes are HUGE! Google hangout on Dec 3, 2014